DAWEG is celebrating our 25th Anniversary in 2016!
DAWEG Annual General Meeting & Round Table Discussion, Thursday November 3, 2016 from 6:00PM to 8:00PM in Vancouver
The Annual General Meeting and voting will take around 30 minutes and the Round Table Discussion will follow.
The following candidates are running for board positions:
- Chair - Sarv Jahankhani, EIT
- Past Chair - Anja Lanz, EIT
- Secretary - Besire Culhaoglu
- Finance, Treasurer - Jaclyn Bowman, EIT; Poh Cheng Lim
- Events - Jennifer Johnson
- Webmaster, Facebook - Catherine Bowick, P.Eng.
- Outreach - Alexandra Dozzi; Donna Denny, P.Eng.; Natalia Danchova, EIT; Emily O'Hara
- Student Liaison - Tirajeh Mazaheri
Please see DAWEG Board Roles for descriptions.
New Roundtable Discussion topics are raised by members in attendance and previous topics are followed up,
often with lively discussion and ideas for future projects.
Bring us your ideas and concerns. Refreshements are served!
The AGM and the Roundtable Discussion are free of charge, but you need to register to attend.
No membership is required to attend but only members may vote or put forward motions.
To register or to learn more, please visit: DAWEG AGM & Round Table Discussion
Everyone is welcome & we would love to meet you!
For more information see:
DAWEG Memorial T-shirt Funding Drive
Ecole Polytechnique Massacre Memorial and Social, Sunday December 6, 2015
Website Last updated March 2016
Copyright 2016 DAWEG, The Division for the Advancement of Women in Engineering,
A Division of the APEGBC, All Rights Reserved